We understand how important it is for patients to be able to communicate clearly. Communication is vital for the social and emotional aspects of a person. Our patients don’t only want to talk clearly but also want to be understood. Our licensed speech therapists improve the lives of these patients by increasing their self-esteem and by bringing back their confidence.
Speech Therapy covers:
- Assess the overall condition of the patient
- Ensures the patient is treated or safe from swallowing disorders
- Monitors the progress of the therapy and documents it
- Speaks with patient slowly and clearly
- Provide an individualize care plan for the patient
- Determine the level of speech difficulty
- Identify the right treatment for the patient
- Educate patients about sign language and other communication methods
There are different factors that can cause speech disabilities. To know what these factors are, you can contact us at 805-620-0772 for more details about it. We can also discuss the applicable therapy or treatment based on your health conditions.