Medical Social Services
With our medical social services, our patients can make use of the resources from the community and help them improve their sense of well-being. Medical Social Workers will collaborate with families to improve the psychosocial aspects of their loved one.
Our medical social services provide the following:
- Provide various treatment options for the patient
- Connect families to the right resources found in the community
- They provide community support to the patient
- They make a personalized intervention plan according to the needs of the patient
- Improve the interpersonal and social aspects of the patient
- Help patients regain their social functions
- Counsel individuals and family
Our medical social workers work collaboratively with our other health care professionals to develop an effective care plan for our patients. If you want, you can set an appointment to meet them. Call 805-620-0772 for more information.